Hello my loved ones,
How are we doing today? Did I hear great, Yes I want to hear great! If you are feeling overwhelmed right now, take few deep breaths and remind yourself that it is going to be alright. You have made it so far, you are going to make it further. Once your mind is open for discussion, let’s talk about the loneliness.
We are scared of loneliness; everyone is scared of loneliness, and we try our best to get out of this state. It is like an empty void for us. We fear loneliness so much that we try to build relationships, friendships, social circle us that will make us feel secure, surrounded and occupied. But relationships and friendships born from merely a fear of loneliness will not go that far, and love is meant to be fearless. We cannot love anyone if we are afraid, we will have to let go of fears. We cannot learn how to swim by just standing at the shores. Loneliness can be turned into solitude, a peaceful state of mind. Do not be scared of being alone. Love has to be free from all the fears and desperation. Accept yourself completely so that you can accept everything around you entirely.
I hope this post was helpful. Love and Sunshine from Feeling Buddhaful.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It Is Not About The Quantity But The Quality In Life! - November 8, 2017
- Are you swinging between the extremes of ‘All or Nothing’ ? - October 5, 2017
- Flow of Life And Mess We Make Out of It - August 9, 2017
- Get Over The Fear Of Being Judged By Others! - July 7, 2017
- How To Convert Your Breakdown into a Breakthrough! - May 28, 2017