Feelings tell us about our mind’s health. It’s important to recognize and acknowledge our emotions; they provide valuable insights into our inner world. Understanding our triggers can provide us a roadmap to our inner world.
- Anger signals unmet needs or rejection of our values.
- Shame invites us for self-acceptance and self-love.
- Jealousy reveals desires and areas where we perceive ourselves as ‘less than.’
- Judging others reflects our own self-judgment.
- Depression highlights a misalignment with our soul’s nourishment.
- Overwhelm suggests the importance of pausing and letting go of unnecessary tasks.
- Exhaustion prompts setting boundaries to prevent over-functioning.
- Dissociation indicates feeling unsafe and prompts a return to the body for grounding.