When You are on my side, Lord, what do I need to worry about?
You entrusted everything to me, when I became Yours.
My wealth is inexhaustible, no matter how much I spend and consume. The 8.4 million species of beings all work to serve me.
All enemies have become my friends, and no one wishes me ill.
No one calls me to account, since God is my forgiver.
I have become blissful, and I have found peace, meeting with the Guru, the Lord of the Universe.
All my endeavours have been resolved, since You are pleased with me.
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- To love is to know God… - August 7, 2020
- Be aware of your simplicity. It defines who you are… - August 5, 2020
- Become the person of heart or be a devotee of the one… - August 1, 2020
- Continue to paint the canvas of life with beauty and kindness… - July 29, 2020
- Everything in this world holds a possibility of reminding us of God… - July 28, 2020