The comparison is the thief of joy.” — Theodore Roosevelt
The worst thing that can hurt your self-esteem is a
Just like there are different flowers in a garden, we all are different human beings. We bring our own color to the painting of the world. Why would you want to live your life by standards dictated by others?
Start paying attention to the areas where you tend to compare yourself. The first step is to become aware of your triggers.
Last but not least, if you cannot resist the temptation, look at the other person to learn from them, look for inspiration.
Have a wonderful Spring!
A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms. – Zen Shin
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- Comparing Yourself to Others is Toxic - January 13, 2020
- It all comes down to the narrative we tell ourselves - January 19, 2019
- Plant What You Would Like To Harvest - September 24, 2018
- Curiosity | Conversation | Connectivity - August 1, 2018
- Practice Freedom - July 19, 2018