Hello beautiful readers,
How are we doing today? Is your day going well so far? I bet it is now after looking at the picture of a cute cat.
Just like Cat in the picture, I did some math in my brain too. When I look around, I feel how we humans are so similar and yet different. We feel the same set of emotions; reasons may be different. We go through our share of struggles and success. It is a wonderful experience just to listen to a person sharing his or her life; you can relate to it in your way. You can experience how connected we are to this whole universe. We all are pearls in a necklace joined by a thread. It is a feeling of wholeness, connectivity to the whole universe. We see ourselves in everyone. Have you practiced sungazing? Well during sun gazing, you experience this completeness, sense of wholeness, an intense emotion of belonging to the world. That’s the feeling I am talking about.
If you are wondering what is sun gazing, read this useful article.
I hope this article will spark a sense of wholeness in you. I wish you connectivity to the universe.
Happy Reading. Love and Sunshine from Rose Colored Glasses.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- All You Have Is This Moment; Live It Up! - April 19, 2018
- Your Vibes Don’t Lie - March 27, 2018
- It Is Not About The Quantity But The Quality In Life! - November 8, 2017
- Are you swinging between the extremes of ‘All or Nothing’ ? - October 5, 2017
- Flow of Life And Mess We Make Out of It - August 9, 2017