The following two tabs change content below.
Jasz Gill is a contemporary writer, blogger, and poet who writes about emotional intelligence, Zen, mindfulness, self-love, and compassion. She started writing a blog with Rose Colored Glasses in 2010, a self-help blog to encourage individuals in their journey towards mindfulness. Jasz Gill is a simplicity blogger who loves turning big ideas into a practical wisdom.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- Flow of Life And Mess We Make Out of It - August 9, 2017
- Get Over The Fear Of Being Judged By Others! - July 7, 2017
- How To Convert Your Breakdown into a Breakthrough! - May 28, 2017
- What Would It Take To Get Your Living Space Organized? - April 10, 2017
- Are You Hiding Behind Your Distractions? - March 11, 2017