The following two tabs change content below.
Jasz Gill is a contemporary writer, blogger, and poet who writes about emotional intelligence, Zen, mindfulness, self-love, and compassion. She started writing a blog with Rose Colored Glasses in 2010, a self-help blog to encourage individuals in their journey towards mindfulness. Jasz Gill is a simplicity blogger who loves turning big ideas into a practical wisdom.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It all comes down to the narrative we tell ourselves - January 19, 2019
- Plant What You Would Like To Harvest - September 24, 2018
- Curiosity | Conversation | Connectivity - August 1, 2018
- Practice Freedom - July 19, 2018
- Why Your Days Look And Feel The Same? - May 2, 2018