Preach less Practice More!
Hello all the beautiful readers,
How was your day today? Have you noticed something about yourself? Well I did, I noticed that we preach others more valuable lessons than practicing ourselves. Just imagine if all those advises we give others, we apply in our life. Health tips, diet tips, beauty remedies, career choices, stress-free, inspirational quotes – all those positive preachings. And if we start applying to our life, we may not even need to preach them no more, because we will become a vivid example, people will start trying those tips and your advice if they see it working for you. We all know actions speak louder than the words.
The idea is, a focus of our energy and concentration.
Focus should be on practicing rather than pretending or preaching. Focus of our being should be on experiencing the moments and changes in our life. There is a vast difference between preaching and practice just as there is the difference between pretending and experiencing. I am sure we do not want to waste ourselves on pretending instead we want to experience the journey what they call ‘life.’ ❤️
Happy Reading and Remember to Preach Less and Practice More. Love and Sunshine from Feeling Buddhaful.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It Is Not About The Quantity But The Quality In Life! - November 8, 2017
- Are you swinging between the extremes of ‘All or Nothing’ ? - October 5, 2017
- Flow of Life And Mess We Make Out of It - August 9, 2017
- Get Over The Fear Of Being Judged By Others! - July 7, 2017
- How To Convert Your Breakdown into a Breakthrough! - May 28, 2017