“Everything can be taken from a man, but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances” Man in the search for meaning.
Life is a series of unexpected incidents. It is full of changes, confusion, and chaos. However, the disorder can shape your thoughts and actions if you be a witness. In the middle of distractions, learn to silence your mind. Be calm in the middle of chaos. Silent your thoughts and listen to your soul, and you will discover the answers to your unsolved ambiguities. You need to know the inner realm of your being. This profoundly rooted attitude towards life sets your ability to embrace the changes. Your perspective towards life should be guided by your nature, not by the external environment. Learn to unlearn and free your mind. Your presence in a moment is the key to your Freedom from doubts. Remember, Freedom is a practice, not a fantasy.
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- Recently I have learned that, expecting others to see things in the way you see them is a form of ignorance. - July 3, 2020
- The process of simplifying our life starts with the clarity of our thoughts. - July 2, 2020
- Once I asked someone, why do people pray. The answer was – to receive hope. - July 1, 2020
- Be Hopeful Always… - June 28, 2020
- Keeping Patience is a Prayer - June 27, 2020