“Everything can be taken from a man, but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances” Man in the search for meaning.
Life is a series of unexpected incidents. It is full of changes, confusion, and chaos. However, the disorder has the ability to shape your thoughts and actions, if you be a witness. In the middle of distractions, learn to silence your mind. Be calm in the middle of chaos. Silent your thoughts and listen to your soul, and you will discover the answers to your unsolved ambiguities. You need to know the inner realm of your being. This deeply rooted attitude towards life sets your ability to embrace the changes. Your perspective towards life should be guided by your being, not by the external environment. Learn to unlearn and free your mind. Your presence in a moment is the key to your freedom from doubts. Remember, Freedom is a practice, not a fantasy.
When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.”
― Ralph Ellison,
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- Comparing Yourself to Others is Toxic - January 13, 2020
- It all comes down to the narrative we tell ourselves - January 19, 2019
- Plant What You Would Like To Harvest - September 24, 2018
- Curiosity | Conversation | Connectivity - August 1, 2018
- Practice Freedom - July 19, 2018