When one moment comes, the other is gone already. For this simple moment, look at how much fuss we create! How much violence, ambition, struggle, conflict, anger, hatred, just for this small moment! We are traveling through this world and waiting to unlock our own potential.
Life is only available at this present moment. The past has nothing to offer, and the future can’t guarantee anything. This present moment is giving us thousands of possibilities; to use it in whichever way we would like and to look at life however, we would want to. Why discard this beautiful opportunity!
The concept of time can create confusion in our minds if our energy is divided between past, present, and future. This present moment is the only thing we can be sure of, the only surety of us being alive. Let’s not waste this abundance on the illusions of better or worse. Or else, we will have a dreadful collection of un-used moments that could have made dreams come true.
Be alive. Live every moment responsibly.
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- To create heaven on the earth, we need to encourage and empower people around us. - July 9, 2020
- Silence will serve us with peace as a dessert. But first we need to be open and receive whatever she has to offer. Let’s not run away from the Silence. - July 8, 2020
- Keep planting love and kindness, and it will reach wherever it is ought to reach. - July 7, 2020
- Love is the catalyst for personal growth. - July 5, 2020
- Recently I have learned that, expecting others to see things in the way you see them is a form of ignorance. - July 3, 2020