When one moment comes, the other is gone already. For this simple moment, look at how much fuss we create! How much violence, ambition, struggle, conflict, anger, hatred, just for this small moment! We are traveling through this world and waiting to unlock our own potential.
Life is only available at this present moment. The past has nothing to offer, and the future can’t guarantee anything. This present moment is giving us thousands of possibilities; to use it in whichever way we would like and to look at life however, we would want to. Why discard this beautiful opportunity!
The concept of time can create confusion in our minds if our energy is divided between past, present, and future. This present moment is the only thing we can be sure of, the only surety of us being alive. Let’s not waste this abundance on the illusions of better or worse. Or else, we will have a dreadful collection of un-used moments that could have made dreams come true.
Be alive. Live every moment responsibly.
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- To love is to know God… - August 7, 2020
- Be aware of your simplicity. It defines who you are… - August 5, 2020
- Become the person of heart or be a devotee of the one… - August 1, 2020
- Continue to paint the canvas of life with beauty and kindness… - July 29, 2020
- Everything in this world holds a possibility of reminding us of God… - July 28, 2020