When one moment comes, the other is gone already. For this simple moment, look at how much fuss we create! How much violence, ambition, struggle, conflict, anger, hatred, just for this small moment! We are traveling through this world and waiting to unlock our own potential.
Life is only available at this present moment. The past has nothing to offer, and the future can’t guarantee anything. This present moment is giving us thousands of possibilities; to use it in whichever way we would like and to look at life however, we would want to. Why discard this beautiful opportunity!
The concept of time can create confusion in our minds if our energy is divided between past, present, and future. This present moment is the only thing we can be sure of, the only surety of us being alive. Let’s not waste this abundance on the illusions of better or worse. Or else, we will have a dreadful collection of un-used moments that could have made dreams come true.
Be alive. Live every moment responsibly.
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- Let’s be the flow. The beautiful thing about the flow is, it always moves forward, and it always moves towards the depth. - May 30, 2020
- Becoming bitter is a convenient choice; let’s challenge ourselves to choose goodwill. - May 27, 2020
- Life is a Test - May 26, 2020
- Seek beauty in everything - May 24, 2020
- The purpose of life is to keep evolving and discovering new parts of ourselves. - May 23, 2020