Hello beautiful readers,
I know you all are excited about today’s post. Isn’t it an interesting title? Loved it, right! Mirror Mirror On The Wall. Do you look at mirror often? What do you see? Mirror will show you what you want to see. So the real question is what do you want to see? It all starts from within and then reflect on the outer world. The most important thing is what do you want to see in yourself? Do you want to see beauty or flaws? Do you want to see virtues or vices? What is your vision of yourself?
The Great Alexander thought of him being invincible before he went on to conquer the world, remember the story I shared about Alexander (if not, here it is). Validation of your being should come from none other than yourself. Give it a little thought, If you do not love yourself, who else will? If you do not respect yourself, why would anyone care? If you do not pay attention to your goals, no one else will.
A famous poet Rumi has written; what you seek is seeking you. My word to you is let’s seek something beautiful.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It all comes down to the narrative we tell ourselves - January 19, 2019
- Plant What You Would Like To Harvest - September 24, 2018
- Curiosity | Conversation | Connectivity - August 1, 2018
- Practice Freedom - July 19, 2018
- Why Your Days Look And Feel The Same? - May 2, 2018