Hello Fellow Seekers,
Life is a journey for us all and we find a way to navigate through it. Our mind guides us through the roads of life. Everyone has its own ways. I can tell you what has worked for me. I can show you highlights of my journey. Still, you have to find what works for you; what makes you ‘who you are’; what makes you happy. Buddha said, life is a journey where other can walk with you, but no one can walk for you. You see the difference; I understand we all are looking for some motivation, some inspiration, something to ensure us that what we are doing has worked for others and will work for us too. There is nothing wrong with seeking those inspirations. But do not try to imitate them, discover your way.
It is your journey; unfold your own mystery; write your own story.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It all comes down to the narrative we tell ourselves - January 19, 2019
- Plant What You Would Like To Harvest - September 24, 2018
- Curiosity | Conversation | Connectivity - August 1, 2018
- Practice Freedom - July 19, 2018
- Why Your Days Look And Feel The Same? - May 2, 2018