All of us occasionally reach a point when “enough is enough.” At that point, you start feeling suffocated and start carrying a blank stare in your eyes while moving towards a breakdown. You are seeking advice and therapies in the hope of fixing yourself, but breakdowns are not easily fixable. What if I tell you that you do not need to fix a breakdown. And if you just shift your perspective a little, your breakdown can turn into a breakthrough.
To transform a breakdown into a breakthrough is a Buddha way of looking at the realities of life. The greatest adventure of life is to go through a breakdown with complete awareness and mindfulness. You cannot expect anything out of a breakdown; there should be no agenda attached to it.
To create a bridge between a breakdown and breakthrough requires witnessing oneself as an outsider. Being a witness to your existence is a Zen practice that requires one to mindfully watch their thoughts, emotions, and actions from a place of detachment.
Just like life, Breakthrough takes its own course. So be patient with yourself and stay solid. If you feel that “enough is enough,” take the risk of shattering the old patterns. Break the limitations which are preventing a free flow of your energy. In doing so, you will be amazed at the vitality and empowerment this breakthrough can bring to your life.
Remember, Thoughts are energy, so start creating a positive one! Use your energy to find a purpose; your breakdown will turn into a breakthrough!
Latest posts by J Gill (see all)
- Everyone is fighting an invisible battle, if we can’t help them..let’s encourage them to keep going. - September 27, 2020
- Let’s add colors of happiness and peace to this life. - September 21, 2020
- Let your love guide you in becoming the best version of yourself. - September 18, 2020
- Sarbat da bhala - September 17, 2020
- Keep Sowing Happiness and Kindness… - September 14, 2020