Hello Beautiful Readers,
How was your day today? Did you go to work or school today? What happened today that made you happy? Since you are reading this post, you qualify as a person who is in love with self and want to stay in touch with its soul. Relax and Be Happy that you survived another day with grace and love. Think about it and continue to read it with a big smile on your face. Today I am going to ask you to “Ask Yourself This Question” and here is a question you need to think about…
What do you do for yourself?
You heard it right, folks. The question is what do you do for yourself? Yes, I know you go to work and earn money, and there are high chances that you absolutely love your job. But still, my question to you is, what do you do for yourself? What makes you feel complete?
What makes you feel that your soul, your heart, your imagination and your being all are in a great symphony.
In 24 hours period in a day, are you able to find some time for yourself to do something that you truly enjoy?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- Do you like to paint?
- How about singing or dancing?
- Do you like to plant flowers?
- Do you enjoy writing?
- What is it that takes your passion?
There must be something you should do just for Yourself. Something which belongs to you only. Something you do, not to impress anyone but yourself. A form of art which absorbs all your senses. Something which gives you the pleasure of an absolute meditation. It is true; An art absorbs all your senses in it.
Happy reading. Love & Sunshine. Keep Feeling Buddhaful.
Latest posts by Jasz Gill (see all)
- It Is Not About The Quantity But The Quality In Life! - November 8, 2017
- Are you swinging between the extremes of ‘All or Nothing’ ? - October 5, 2017
- Flow of Life And Mess We Make Out of It - August 9, 2017
- Get Over The Fear Of Being Judged By Others! - July 7, 2017
- How To Convert Your Breakdown into a Breakthrough! - May 28, 2017